Sales Management Training
Presentation by Vantage Point’s Michelle Vazzana and Florida State University’s Dr. Leff Bonny at the 2017 Sales Management Association Sales Force Productivity Conference.
Get the latest from Entrepreneur with Jason Jordan. Training that brings your least performing sales manager up to the level of your top people has a huge return.
Webinar hosted by Lisa Wicklman of Vantage Point. Gain sales management training and development insights from 4 senior executives.
Jason Jordan presents research on the shocking cost of poor sales management… And what to do about it
Most sales training is designed to improves sales rep behaviors… But should it be?
Author Michelle Vazzana interviewed by Sales Management Association Chairman, Bob Kelly
Neil Rackham, best-selling author of SPIN Selling, comments on training sales managers
What happens when you promote your best salesperson to manager? Not much, as it happens…
A new sales manager gets more responsibility, but not enough training
Listen to the Podcast
Association for Talent Development T+D Magazine
Learn key training insights in this e-book from Salesforce
Infographic Vantage Point and Sales Management Association
Association for Talent Development
Vantage Point and Top Sales World
Explore our Training Programs
Sales Management Code®
- Our Foundational Sales Management Workshop
- Identify High-Impact Sales Activities
- Align Behaviors with Desired Results
- Drive More Consistent Sales Execution
- Coach When and Where It Matters Most
- The Most Practical Workshop Ever on Pipeline Management
- Right-Size Each Salesperson’s Sales Pipeline
- Fill the Pipeline with Qualified Opportunities
- Coach Salespeople to Win More Deals
- Manage a Predictable Stream of Revenue
- The Missing Discipline of Sales Forecasting
- Identify the Right Forecasting Methodology
- Forecast Based on Facts Not Guesswork
- Use Forecasts to Improve Sales Results
- Save Time while Boosting Forecast Accuracy