Are you prepared for the future of professional selling? Will you Thrive?
Top salespeople do not use any one approach to win new customers.
“Challenger” is a registered trademark of CEB, Inc.
High performing salespeople are highly agile, shifting between different selling methodologies depending on the situation they face.
What (really) is situational awareness, and what role does it play in agility?
Our latest research finds it is not adherence to a sales methodology but agility that produces superior results.
The thinking of military strategists like Carl von Clausewitz, Sun Tzu and as well as 20th Century military innovators have surprising implications for today’s dynamic selling environment.
What tools are agile salespeople using in their toolbox? Are they exhibiting “agile” or “adaptive” selling behaviors?
Explore Our Management Training Programs
Sales Management Code®
- Our Foundational Sales Management Workshop
- Identify High-Impact Sales Activities
- Align Behaviors with Desired Results
- Drive More Consistent Sales Execution
- Coach When and Where It Matters Most
- The Most Practical Workshop Ever on Pipeline Management
- Right-Size Each Salesperson’s Sales Pipeline
- Fill the Pipeline with Qualified Opportunities
- Coach Salespeople to Win More Deals
- Manage a Predictable Stream of Revenue
- The Missing Discipline of Sales Forecasting
- Identify the Right Forecasting Methodology
- Forecast Based on Facts Not Guesswork
- Use Forecasts to Improve Sales Results
- Save Time while Boosting Forecast Accuracy
- The most innovative sales program in existence
- Eliminate rigid, hit-and-miss sales methodologies
- Replicate the practices of your top salespeople
- Align your selling effort with the way your customers buy
- Win the deals your currently lose